Killjoys!

So, who here watches Killjoys on Syfy?

Been watching since it started, and just caught up with the latest episode. I can't say enough good stuff about this show.

Re: Killjoys!

What's it about? I've never heard about it.

Re: Killjoys!

It starts off as interplanetary bounty hunters, but then they get involved in some really great outer space political intrigue and glorious sci-fi weirdness. I really recommend it.

Re: Killjoys!

I might check it out once I've got time.

Re: Killjoys!

No rush, but the next season, I think, is in a couple months.