If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Myself
Administrator
Which power would it be? You get it too, so don't worry about that. This is the link to the page that had the idea first.

I'd give Pick a Power* to everyone. Why? Well, it's something for everyone, such as:
1) They can choose what power they want, when they want.
2) They can change it should the need arise.
3) Everyone has different needs, so starving third-world countries can spawn needed food, athletes can regenerate when needed, commuters can now teleport each day, those unsatisfied with their body can shapeshift, etc.
4) Society's only needs would be social interaction and creativity, so everyone could live wherever they liked and simply teleport to their family. Those admired would be those who are creative or those did something significant the normal way.
5) Humanity would colonize the universe easily, (get The Door* -> summon spacesuit -> get Intuitive Aptitude* -> put on spacesuit -> get Teleportation -> travel to desired planet). This would eliminate overpopulation, not that it would be a problem anyway.
6) No permanent death would occur afterwards, except suicide (+ plead not to revive), allowing oneself to die (e.g. aging)(see before) and those who deserve to die. Why? People would pick Immortality and live forever. If they didn't, loved ones could easily resurrect them.
7) Humanity could live on any part of the planet without damaging it. For instance, some would live underwater through Underwater Breathing, establishing a large population in the ocean.
8) Technology (though not needed) would take several great leaps forward, due to use of Superhuman Inventiveness, Superhuman Intelligence, Perfect Memory, Immortality (on the part of the scientists), Intuitive Aptitude, etc.
9) No more pollution! Want to get somewhere? Teleport. Want to see something far away? Use Remote Viewing or teleport there.
10) The Olympics and other sporting events would become much more varied and interesting, with participants who would not be using relevant powers (due to judges using Ability Detection*) and are simply interested. New sports would appear as well.

Which power would you want everyone on Earth to have?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Immortality......no reason why.....I just would.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Philote
Administrator
Regeneration, can't see much of a negative to giving people that.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Cancer.....

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Philote
Administrator
I was hoping a version that would fix that....
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

I'm just playing devil's advocate....

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Pick a power is to dangerous.

Way to easy for people to misuse.

I would go with Flight.

Why?

Because now most methods of transportation are obsolete. I just saved the ozone layer.

If everyone flies there is no need for cars or planes. Possibly boats or something for long journeys..

People no longer have to fear heights (as they can fly) or get lost (fly upwards). Unless people use their powers to bomb others, there's no real way for you to hurt someone else with flight by using flight.

And more over, flight is rather awesome. You can float through the air. Even if you don't like going up to high, you can still levitate around above the ground.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

I would bestow Quantum Leap.

They'd have no clue what powers they'd get until they got them, and would likely lose it before they got the chance to do anything permanently damaging.

Whd

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Meh...I change my answer. I agree with Phi. I'd give them Common Sense.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

That's why we throw people out into space....not literally, but to populate other planets. Immortality makes space travel safer.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

I'm thinking.....Man-cannon.....should be really funny to watch...

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

 Indubitably...

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

jester_of_god
..............three possible.

1. random super power.

2. Useless, or real world

3. rubber/glue ablility.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Sirmazing
Reactive Adaption, so they have a longer life span, not to mention they could live on other planets
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

alexander121793@gmail.com
I would give them superpower: the superpower list

Because that would also grant them superpower: everpower not on the list and acquired total immunity.

After all why just give them one power when you can give them one power that would grant them all of them.

The acquired total immunity would mostly be usefull because it would prevent the inevental violence that would come from everybody having so many powers.

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Well, in the words of a famous villian, "when everybody is super, nobody will be"

Re: If you could give everyone on Earth on superpower, what would it be?

Syndrome win!