How did we all find this site?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How did we all find this site?

Looking for a list of superpowers...I planned on documenting nearly every mainstream capability in existence (and still plan on doing such); from Telepathy and Superhuman Strength, to Telekinesis, Time Travel and Astral Projection, and a few less heard of (but not quite obscure) ones, like Divination.

Gotta say I love imagining the mechanics of how superhuman powers work, and thinking of how superhumans would interact in the world with regular humans and one another...

Re: How did we all find this site?

Hyperion
Researching superpower ideas for random characters to have in a book I'm writing. I searched 'list of superpowers' on google and came up with this.
All hail the king of dunces! You best hold on, I'm opening up my mouth.

Re: How did we all find this site?

EverblaDE
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Your attempts to intimidate is laughable..

I bow to no one.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Don't click this link..

or this...

Re: How did we all find this site?

http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/

http://advancing-evolution.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Anomalistic_Abilities

Re: How did we all find this site?

Vespert
I was looking for ideas for a project I had involving superpowers. I found a link to this website on Wikipedia.

Re: How did we all find this site?

I was looking for a list of superpowers, and stumbled upon this.

Re: How did we all find this site?

Blackrravian
looking for information on umbrakinesis
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: How did we all find this site?

Myself
Administrator
I had previously found a list of superpowers on Wikipedia and stumbled across this site. I returned, finding it interesting and eventually became a member. A while later, I joined the forums.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: How did we all find this site?

superfool
^same here i was on the list of superpowers page on wikipedia and this site was posted as a reference on the bottom so followed the link thought it was cool and started making powers
I made it to 800 powers woohoo!!!!!!

Re: How did we all find this site?

Myself
Administrator
superfool wrote
this site was posted as a reference on the bottom
It is?

Never knew that. Thanks.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: How did we all find this site?

WonderDrow
Administrator
I'm probably one of the few who didn't discover superpowerlist.com because of some interest in super hero/villain powers.

I stumbled upon this site on the anniversary of 9/11 when I was googling for a list of nations to be known as superpowers.

But I noticed a link to the website and that got my attention.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: How did we all find this site?

Gentleman Vaultboy
A Mutants & Masterminds thread on /tg/.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: How did we all find this site?

neogenetica
Same for me. I had read the entirety of the wikipedia page and one day this site showed up in Google's search results.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: How did we all find this site?

We get mentioned in other places?!

CONTENTS DELETED

I've only ever seen the one.