General discussion.

Mik_Hael
Administrator
for those ideas that need to be said, but don't deserve to bring a thread into existence only for it to die off a week later.

Anyway, what have I missed.

Re: General discussion.

Not much, to be honest.

I'm in a play in my college.

Re: General discussion.

Mik_Hael
Administrator
.......the forum leaches a majority of it's life energy from my insanity and crazy internet sites doesn't it...

Re: General discussion.

You never fail to make interesting things happen.

Re: General discussion.

Not really, no....It was doing just fine without you.

Re: General discussion.

Philote
If you can get things to pick up in the RP section I would be grateful
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: General discussion.

 Well...not so much 'leeches', as 'makes enjoyable use of'.

And speaking of which, you've arrived back just in time! You seem to be needed in the Lords of Creation RP!

So welcome back!

Re: General discussion.

This does not need to die as a thread. In fact, the general discussion thread should be the most lively thread in the section of the same name. Am I the only one who thinks so???