Enhancements

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Administrator
I know that some of you like the enhancements I have put up on the Superpowerlist, but I have basically run out of ideas. Anyone want to help me?
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: Enhancements

Myself
Administrator
Enhancement: Reflect:
-When you attach this to one of your powers, it stops it from being stolen, negated, etc. If someone attempts to, say, steal the power this is attached to, the power is kept and instead you steal  the power which the thief tried to use to steal your power. If you already possess it, a random one of theirs is selected.

I'll look at what you have created so far to see what ideas are valid.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Enhancements

listen to Myself...he's a genius...

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Enhancements

Myself
Administrator
I first came up with the power by thinking of an power protection power which would extend to all your powers. However, it only works on power thieves. When I heard Dryad needed some help thinking of more powers, I offered him this idea, but in exchange for reducing it to one power, I modified it. Here is the basic plan:
Name: ??????
Effects:
1) Power thieves lose their theft powers while you keep your powers.
2) Power negators can only block one power with their power at once, except power sacrificers.
Pros:
1) Turn power negation and power theft against their owners.
2) Each copy is protected individually.
3) If you get a second copy of power theft, it will serve as a backup.
Cons:
1) Will probably turn you into a power thief yourself.
2) Only directly allows you to get power theft.
3) Can only protect one power at a time from power negation.

What do you think? I think they can both be accepted.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Enhancements

 we'll see...

Re: Enhancements

Myself
Administrator
I have another one:
Name: Enhancement: Single:
Description: The power this is attached to cannot be amplified. If you want it to be amplified, take it off the power and attach it to another one/leave it by itself. Why is this useful? If you have a power which is dangerous when amplified, you can keep it at it's normal level.
Pros:
1) Stop a power from being amplified.
2) Can remove it from the selected power and leave it by itself.
3) Could save you life in some circumstances.
Cons:
1) You cannot amplify the attached power.
2) Can only protect one power at a time.
3) Useless by itself.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Enhancements

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Administrator
Thank You, Myself. I just realized that sounds conceited. Did you mean for it to be that way?
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: Enhancements

Myself
Administrator
Yes. Some people are driven insane by it.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Enhancements

it can get a bit...troublesome

Re: Enhancements

jester_of_god
I must obtain this power...then I would be nigh unstopable...
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Enhancements

like you aren't already...

Re: Enhancements

jester_of_god
speaking of whih I need to submit my chain/binding ability one of these days.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Enhancements

another? I thought you already made one of those...

Re: Enhancements

jester_of_god
nope not yet.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Enhancements

 kay...well good luck with that

Re: Enhancements

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Administrator
Just submitted Enhancement: Stable which is a change on Enhancement: Single, 'Myself"
I made it slightly more powerful.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: Enhancements

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Enhancements

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Administrator
Then again maybe not.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade
1234