Describe your RP character.

Myself
Administrator
Use this thread to outline the powers, weaknesses, appearance, origin, etc for any RP characters you have in mind, including New Beginning. This way everybody immediately understands your character without need for any side conversations.

Please restrict your use to a single post and frequently edit it to provide new information.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Describe your RP character.

Philote
Administrator
This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I made the Message board post. I think we need a thread instructing people on how to join RPs (Directing them to the RP Message board and how to find specific OOC threads for each RP)

Describing their character can be done in the RP section itself so I think we should delete this one and replace it with a Roleplay Section Guide for new users.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Describe your RP character.

I wholly agree

Re: Describe your RP character.

I'll see if I can write a summary for the long runners.

NB is an obvious one, but what other roleplays should I add summaries for?

Re: Describe your RP character.

 I'll try to get around to this soon. Not now, though.

Re: Describe your RP character.

Philote
Philote wrote
I think we should delete this one and replace it with a Roleplay Section Guide for new users.
Before you guys get working on that, we really don't need this since that is what the actual RP threads are for and we can describe our NB characters in the Guide to local mods thread.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Describe your RP character.

Myself
Administrator
Okay, I didn't respond because I did not want to post twice. Since that's already been done, however, I will post.

How about we leave this and allow new users to use it as they see fit and move this discussion to the Facebook chat?

If we're going to be making summaries for NB, why not go all out and make a wiki?

Because Wiki's require everyone involved to actively edit them...and as we saw with the LoC wiki...we aren;t exactly the most committed group of editors.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Describe your RP character.

Well, the main purpose of it would be to have a short summary of the semi-persistent roleplays. Summary, themes, etc- as well as having links to the threads for them.

So you don't have to trawl through a dozen threads to find out what's going on.

Re: Describe your RP character.

A Brief Guide to the Marvelous Miscreant's Many Forms

                                    By Marv

Miscreant, being a race born from the earth, mimic the earth in many ways. One such way is their nature to change forms based on stimuli. Not all Miscreant's undergo this process, but the ones that do may change personality, appearance, powers, shape or even gender after being exposed to specific stimuli.

The Marvelous Miscreant as a result of his important role in the Miscreant Race posses many forms each with their own triggers and abilities.

Marvelous Form:

This is Marv's basic form and his default identity. This form is resumed when the others are not in use.

Miscreant 2.0:

Tapping into the hidden nature of quartz Marv can "upgrade" himself into this form when he is moderate danger. This form is faster, stronger, smarter and geared for general geokinetic defenses as well as Quartz ones.

Molten Form:

Assumed when Marv's temper flares so hot it actually turns his quartz based body into molten slag. This form is highly volatile and will lash out at anything.

Chthonic Miscreant:

What happens when Marv gives in to his darker thoughts and throws mercy out the window. This form is evil, in all sense of the word and will not relinquish its hold on Marv willingly

More to come....

Re: Describe your RP character.

I approve.

Indeed. I wonder if there are more modes.

Re: Describe your RP character.

Philote
I didn't comment on this the first time I noticed it for some reason, but I really like the different forms you've got going on.

Should post more if you ever come up with any.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Describe your RP character.

I've actually already got others...just need the images to go with them.

Re: Describe your RP character.

 Sounds good! Can't wait to see!