DC Comics!

For general DC Comics discussion. Feel free to comment your feelings about the current state of DC, hopes/wishes/predictions for the future, or just sound off on what you feel about the title in general.

Re: DC Comics!

People, show some love for The Creeper. I would love SO much to see him rendered into live-action, on The CW. Have a look at my article, and see if I can't convince you!

Re: DC Comics!

Mal Duncan Appreciation Post! I require this awesome hero, live-action, in The CW and/or the DCEU, please!

Re: DC Comics!

Which of the DCEU movies have you liked best thus far?

Which of the future, or planned, movies are you looking forward to?

Re: DC Comics!

Nightwing movie! Sound off: Who's your fancast?

Re: DC Comics!

Black Lightning, Jefferson Pierce, Joins the CW! New Show, Plus Casting Announcement!

Re: DC Comics!

A Fan Comic Based on DC Supervillain, Snowflame.

Re: DC Comics!

I think tumblr was screaming a while ago about this guy named Nick Bateman because of a video he did spinning a bo staff while shirtless.

Re: DC Comics!

Oh, awesome. And he just turned 30. Being hugely ageist in terms of character casting, I approve. Barring death or any serious accidents, he ought to be available to play the part for some time.

Some folks would prefer that the guy be Romani, though I have to say, I'm not so picky.

Re: DC Comics!

So, who here is keeping up with this season's CW shows?

What do you think about each show?

Re: DC Comics!

It's finally debuted, and I love every minute of Black Lightning! What do y'all think of it?

https://geeksofcolor.co/?s=Black+Lightning