Cool School Subjects

Whaliens123
Okay, I know that not a lot of people like school, including myself sometimes (though, admittedly, not a lot of times). But, there are times when you have undoubtedly thought to yourself "I wish they taught ____________________________ at school/high school/university". Well, now is that time! What do you wish the teachers taught at your school, and why?

It could be silly subjects, like Abnormal Goose Biology or Room Plant Aesthetics, or serious like Time-Machine Physics or Uranium Mutations, or even Future History. ANYTHING!
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Cool School Subjects

Speak for yourself. I love school.

Re: Cool School Subjects

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cool School Subjects

 I wish they taught Xenobiology. I'd like to learn about various alien physiologies. And also Xenopsychology. Ya know what, nearly anything with Xeno in front would likely attract my attention. If aliens exist (which they likely do), I'd love to learn about what they're like.

Re: Cool School Subjects

Whaliens123
I do like school. I'm just saying, you'd sometimes wish there was something else they taught.
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Cool School Subjects

Whaliens123
That would be cool. The study of alien life, and their psychology, could possibly take you many places in life. Imagine you take the career as a Xenopsychologist: You'd live in a spaceship, and aliens would come to you for advice about their dreams, their mentality, etc.

You: Now, Upuurw, how long have you been having these dreams you say are so bad?
Upuurw: For the last 2-3 years
You: Okay, interesting. And what makes these dreams so bad? What goes on in them?
Upuurw: Well, I am standing in this airlock of a spaceship, and the door opens and I get sucked outside.
You: Interesting. And does it remind you of anything?
Upuurw: Well, I used to do that to people I didn't like, but I've had counselling for that 4 years ago.
You: So, you might feel guilty about throwing those guys into the vacuum of space, possibly?
Upuurw: Yes.
You: Interesting. Our 5 minute session is over.
Upuurw: Wha-what? We were just starting!

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Cool School Subjects

Perhaps Cryptozoology...

Re: Cool School Subjects

 Seconded.

Re: Cool School Subjects

I'd even go so far as to say that having Dr. Jim Taggart teach it would make it that much cooler.

Re: Cool School Subjects

 You really should take a look at our RPs and see if you're interested in joining.

Re: Cool School Subjects

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cool School Subjects

Womp.....

Re: Cool School Subjects

Whaliens123
One subject I'd like to be taught in school is future history. Your teacher will tell you about events to come in a similar way to a history class. Your tests could include questions like:

-In what year will the holographic projection unit be invented, and by whom?
-Who will invent the time machine, and what will be its greatest flaw?
-When does colonisation of Alpha Centauri begin?
-Read the text below, then answer the questions about World War 7
-Look at the photo the man below. Now, write about who he will be, what time period he will live in, and what he will do to change the world.

It should be an elective class, and so as not to change the future, the people who will later in life invent something or have descendants who will, will be visited by a time-traveler who will convince them not to take the subject.

It could also go for other subjects, like Future Music

-In what year will Esmund Skylar release his first song

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Cool School Subjects

Any class taught by Dr. Walter Bishop or Dr. Arthur Nielsen
Praise the Sun