CROSSOVERS!

Hey, Zale's link got me thinking. I spoke with The Narrator about it, and apparently, he agrees. What do you guys think of a comic, a TV show or a TV network that actually crossed over different superpowered folks, in battles against one another? Would you tune in? And if so, what combos would you most like to see? Who would you root for?

Re: CROSSOVERS!

The Narrator
Administrator
I think it's a good idea....
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: CROSSOVERS!

And there'd be endless potential!

Magneto v. Toph!

Wonder Woman v. Elektra!

Aquaman v. Katara! (one-sided fight)

Catman v. Black Panther!

The Wasp v. Bumblebee!

Even team-ups!

I could go on forever!

Re: CROSSOVERS!

The Narrator
Administrator
And the might Narrator may even step in the battle
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: CROSSOVERS!

 Maybe against GALACTUS...

Re: CROSSOVERS!

This might be relevant to this thread