Battle/Arena Comments & Message Board

Okay, so I have ideas for how this thing could work, and I think that entails not having the inner commentary clogging up the actual threads where battles are supposed to take place. Also, I think that maybe we should collapse some of these threads into a central location, since many of them have similar purposes, goals and objectives. Even similar modes of operation.

But, of course, that's just me.

Anybody else have an idea to contribute?

Because I think this part of the Forum still has a lot of great potential.

Re: Battle/Arena Comments & Message Board

When you say collapse, do you mean combining threads or creating additional subsections?

Re: Battle/Arena Comments & Message Board

Combining threads. Creating new subthreads would be tedious and useless, if you ask me.

Re: Battle/Arena Comments & Message Board

Usually, when we combine pre-existing threads it turns them into a garbled mess.

Re: Battle/Arena Comments & Message Board

Hm...yeah, you're right.

It's just a shame we have so many threads that serve similar purposes, or the same purpose.