Avatar: The Last Airbender

So, Avatar: The Last Airbender is over on TV. Still, there are continuing adventures within the course of comics. The good times continue, and I'm fairly certain many questions, comments and concerns remain unaddressed. So here's a great place to put those. Not to mention, any cool news and/or (non-explicit) art (official or fan) that you'd like to post here.

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

I'd like to start off with a simple question: Have you got a favorite character? Or who would you put in your character Top 5?

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Philote
Administrator
My favorite probably flunctutaes. Right now I'd say my favorite was probably Toph then Aang.

Really, everything from the first series was perfect all the way through to the end.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Mik_Hael
Toph

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender