After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

I got really, really excited last night as ideas started pouring into my head. I just couldn't wait. If this thing flops, that's fine, I just want the chance to try it out.

So, this thread will be where all questions and discussion of the RP will be posted. That way the RP thread will be clear of any conversations.

So, to address the first input of the story. We've got to create our character. I'm looking for everyone to contribute 2 or 3 single words or phrases that describe the character. Something like:

>> Male, Green Jacket, Short Hair

I'll compile them and we'll have our new main character for the story. Your contributed descriptors can be anything you'd like. Gender, Species, Skin Color, Clothing, Miscellaneous Character Traits, or whatever you think of. I'll default the character to human if no alternate species is chosen. Avoid personality traits, since the character is group controlled, personality will be something that is developed rather than chosen. I know this is a lot of qualifying that I'm doing, I just want to make sure this first post goes off without a hitch. I won't impose as many restrictions on later inputs.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

I added something. It's not much, but hopefully, I can keep up with this RP/game at least.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

I hope you stick with it as well, because I'm am SUPER excited about this.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Indeed.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Philote
Marvelous Miscreant wrote
I'm am SUPER excited about this.
Ditto

I'm going to think for a moment about my selections, they should get posted in just a little bit.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Philote
Administrator
I vote that Zale's "Dark Skin" input be updated to "Dark Fur" since Wulf already inputted "Brown Skinned" since the "Dark Fur" would combo with the "Satyr" input. Unless this is a vote based thing, but just a suggestion.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Alright, I've begun creating the next part based on y'all inputs. Stand by.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

So, how is everyone enjoying After-Realm So far? Anything bothering you? Any complaints? Any Suggestions?

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

I like it.

I expected it to be a sort of voting thing, like selected actions canceled out the abandoned options, but it was kinda funny that poor Eblis claimed to have a different name after having just come up with a completely different one. I'm good with how the story is going otherwise.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

I like to please as many people as I can. If I can fit an input in, I will. Form here on out though, to save myself time, I will be eliminating inputs. I'll randomly select ones to move forward with when there are conflicting options.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

I'm good either way. I just really like the progression so far.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Philote
Keep doing what you're doing, you're pretty much hitting exactly what you need so far.

Are you getting enough replies to be able to keep things going?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Oh yeah, I've got enough. I was quick with the first three posts because I had the time. The next one won't be done till sometime  on Friday because I have Capstone work to do.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

This is going to be fun.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Indeed.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Sorry Guys, I know I said I'd be done with the new post tonight, but my brother and sister came home from A&M this weekend for a surprise visit and I haven't seen them in a month and a half. So, standby.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

 It's all good.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Sorry for the delays, I haven't had a chance to work on AR lately between class, capstone and my other projects. I'll try and get the next update done on Friday.

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

Mik_Hael
Administrator
So how silly can we get with the inputs? Cause I kind of want to put in something like.

>>>Begin journey to amass army of slaves to steal Mr. Graves Magnificent hat, Eblis O'Shaughnessy, King of West Latvaria shall not stand to use inferior headgear!!!

Re: After-Realm RP (Discussion Thread)

You can be as silly or serious as you want, but remember that everyone's inputs are suggestions and won't always be chosen. If you put something in that derails the story or undoes another input, it may not be accepted.